Friday, July 17, 2009

Pea Pickin'

This year Doug planted peas for Del Monte so we had to go out and get some for us. Nothing like 60+ acres of sweet peas. It was such a beautiful night. We picked about 1/2 of a 5 gallon bucket. Not too many, but enough to enjoy creamed peas and potatoes a few times. Which we are looking forward to.




I love Idaho. The sunsets are gorgeous, look at those beautiful pink clouds. There is nothing better than standing in the middle of a lush green field in the cool evening air enjoying nature's beautiful artwork.


3 comments:

Jess said...

It doesn't get any better than that. Your pics oare great and the sunset is gorgeous!! We are lucky to have Idaho.

Natalie said...

Okay...so, some how I missed this post so I am sure I looked like an idiot the other night when you were talking about picking peas and I should have known what you were talking about. I am glad I found the post...better late than never right?:) Cute pics of your kids!

Jen said...

Just look at those kiddos! So cute and getting so big. I too enjoyed delicious peas this year. I didn't have quite that many at my disposal however! LOL! Love you !