Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So much to tell!



This post is really for the D-12 Babes! Anyone who is local and knows us will not find any new info here, but you are still welcome to read. Baby #4 is due on May 5th! (Deb, we had our ultrasounds the same day so yours must be close to mine.) We are having another girl and Nathan wasn't even upset with that news. He had already told us it was a girl. And normally I don't tell names before the baby is born but I have this time. Doug outlawed my first choice which was Lydia, sigh, so we have agreed on Samantha. I still like Lydia better. (pout!) We are excited for her arrival and I'm hoping like all my other babies that she comes a week early. So far it is looking good. I had a second ultrasound on the 16th, she weighed 5 lbs 3 oz. and I was only 33 weeks. I'm a little afraid of how big she might be! Here is a current pic, ugh!
Okay, that picture is hideous. I'll blame it on the fact that my hair isn't done, the lighting is bad, who looks good at that angle anyway?, and my 8 year old took it. In other news, WE MOVED!!!Here is the old house, looking kind of sad right now. Ignore the ugly ditch in front. We have some work to do on it to get it ready for renting and when the grass is green it really does look better. And here is our new home.

We are loving it! I was going to give a tour of the inside but that will have to wait until tomorrow. The pictures are taking forever to load and my kids are feeling neglected. Three posts in one day is not too bad though.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yahoo! You have a blog ! Have you been stalking my blog all along? How funny! You are one cute pregnant lady and yes that does look like it might be a big baby. You can do it - I delivered a 9lb 13 ounce babe and I didn't have any drugs! It was hard but I did it! Love you!

Kelli said...

Heather, I am so excited that you have a blog. Keep posting, it is wonderful to know how you are and what you are up to! Love ya!