Saturday, March 28, 2009

I see that Jen tagged me. My first! Well let's see - fourth photo in my fourth folder. This is a picture of Emily on Christmas Morning '06. I'm not sure who put the bows on her head but what a cute little baldy! I added an extra picture of her, just for good measure. :-)




Am I supposed to tag someone now? I guess I would tag Deb and Natalie - except I haven't told Natalie about my blog yet. I'd better do that.

I've had a box of sidewalk chalk for a year now. We didn't have a spot at the old house to use it. Today (Saturday) I gave it to Katie and Nate and let them go. As you can see it was cold today. Just lovely weather for Spring Break.


They didn't do a lot in the way of drawing on the sidewalk, but when they came in I saw this. I guess it was more fun to draw on themselves, or on each other I'm not sure what the case was.



Then I spent a little time making some bows for the girls. I haven't done anything crafty in a while and it felt good. It started with my finding Emily a cute dress at Freddy's and she just didn't have a bow to wear with it for church tomorrow. I made some extras while I was at it and now we'll have to go see what matches...or go shopping again! I love the ric-rac.


I saw the how-to for these little cuties on my friend Holly's blog. I lurk on her blog, too. (I guess I better tell her about mine.) She is cute and crafty and is always positive and uplifting. If I knew how to link onto her post I would do it, but I haven't figured that out yet.

No comments: