Friday, February 5, 2010

Emily's Smiles

Yesterday Emily got to go to her friend Rhett's house, which she has been talking about doing for a while now. She is always talking about how she will invite Rhett to her birthday party (her b-day is in December!) and what they will do at her party. She's so silly! Anyway, she was in my bedroom watching a cartoon while I showered. When I opened the door she said "Mom, I am so excited! I am going to wear my smile to Rhett's house. I have two packages of smiles." She then walked over to my tv stand to "open a package" of smiles. "This is my first smile."

"This is my other smile."


Of course I had to kiss those sweet cheeks after every smile! And she must have found more packages because she continued to show me all of her different smiles.
She finally told me that she would wear her second smile to Rhett's house. I think she made a pretty good choice! ;-P

5 comments:

Jen said...

that is soooo adorable! Loved seeing you. Come again real soon! Love you. OHH and I got your emial -thanks for thinking of us. Gavin's surgery is in the morning. smooches!!!!

Natalie said...

Oh, Heather, MELT MY HEART!! She is so cute and we had so much fun having her here! I did hear her mention to Rhett something about her birthday party and he was going to come....I thought the same thing....planning a little early!:) I'm so glad you weren't too busy so she could come play!

Natalie said...

Everytime Rhett can see that I am on the internet now, he asks to PLEASE SEE EMILY'S SMILES!:)

Chris Lott Family said...

Aren't kids funny! You never really know what they are thinking. Sometimes you wonder where there thoughts come from:) I miss seeing you around. I think Katie should come back to Achievement Days so we can see eachother. MaKadey sure had fun babysitting with her.
Korrynb

Jess said...

She's a thinker that one! She's getting so big! What a cute way to show off her cute personality.