Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fast Forward

On Sunday we were planning on blessing Brinley the first week of June. Then we found out we have Stake Conference that day so we decided we would do it on May 31. Then today Doug calls me and says "What if we bless her this weekend?" Huh?! His sisters are coming from Utah for Memorial Day Weekend. So in two days I've lost two weeks in getting ready for her blessing. Which is totally fine, I just have to my tail in gear to get ready for the "after party". I love planning parties and I probably go a little overboard for these kinds of things. Self induced stress, and for some crazy reason I enjoy it.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, good luck Heather. That is crazy. I am like you in that I want everything just right for when everyone comes. It is so fun though to have everyone there together. Let me know if you need help...even just a babysitter if you need one.

Holly said...

Can't wait to see pictures of her in her blessing dress! How fun! Good luck, I'm sure you can pull if off though! Miss creative and fun!

Deborah said...

You'll do a fabulous job, as you do with everything! I wish I could be there for the blessing. Heather, I love the latest pictures of Brinley. She is just gorgeous. Don't you just love the way they smell??? I'm sorry you are so sleep deprived. Maybe we should text each other when we're both awake at 1 a.m.! That would be better than me passing out on the couch while feeding Max and waking up two hours later to a neck ache!