Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happines Is...

... a new bike! Since we have moved into our new neighborhood Katie and Nate have loved riding their bikes all over the place. Even though they have clearly outgrown them. Doug and I have talked about getting the kids new bikes for the longest time. We finally stopped talking about how they needed them and just did it. Nathan looked like he was riding a mini clown bike. It was so funny watching him ride. Now we really can't get them off of the bikes. They were even going out before school to ride, I have never seen two kids get ready for school so quickly! Here are the before and afters.


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Dallin is riding the mini clown bike at our house...we have got to get him a new one too. Rhett is stuck riding Oakley's old pink one so I think he would love for us to buy Dallin one so he can have the hand-me-down boy bike.:) What a fun thing for the summer - as long as the rain stays away that is!

Holly said...

My kids need new bikes too! So fun! I didn't know you decorated cakes! You are SO talented... seriously is there anything you can't do?!

Holly said...

PS I might call you one of these days so I can walk through your house and get ideas! :)

Deborah said...

It was fun to catch up on your blog again, Heather. I tell ya, four kids has me spinning. Like, literally going crazy! I seem to only find time to do the laundry...sometimes...and that's it! Everything else, beside feeding the fam, is a bonus! Anyway, the bikes look so much fun and boy, that cake for James' wedding was beautiful. (Tell James that I said "Hi"! Not that he'll remember me, but we had some fun times with him!) You are one talented girl! Brinley looked beautiful on her blessing day and I cannot, cannot believe how grown-up Katie is. She's gorgeous. Love ya, Heth!