Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I love weddings

Last Thursday I was at Wingers with my mother and sisters for lunch. My mom told us that my uncle had decided to get married on Saturday. I wondered if they might ask me to do the cake. Not twenty minutes later my cell rang, "Do you still have all of your cake stuff?" (I did cakes for a couple of years when we were living in Firth.) Spur of the moment wedding cake - so fun!? I couldn't refuse though. I love weddings and cakes and the whole bit. I would love to be a wedding planner! My only guidance was that yellow and pink were the colors. So here's what I came up with and the happy couple enjoying it. Congratulations James and Heather!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, Heather! What talent you have! I had no idea!

Natalie said...

I had NO IDEA that you decorated cakes. Where have I been?? It is beautiful. I have always known you were talented in so many ways...I will just add this to the list.:)

Chris Lott Family said...

I love it! You are amazing, I didn't know you did cakes!