Friday, April 24, 2009

My Bag Is Packed...

...and I'm taking it to my Dr. appt this morning. Is that just wishful thinking? Last week I was still at a 2, I'm hoping for better news this week. I feel like this baby is going to fall out every time she moves. My mother agreed "If you sneeze or cough she's going to fall right out." Emily was born 30 minutes and 2 pushes after my water broke. I'm glad I was already at the hospital. If that happened at home this time I wouldn't have time to drop my kids off and drive to the hospital. She is SO low! Maybe I'm just really tired of being pregnant. But I'm hoping. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I was going to call you this morning but didn't dare. I hate the "haven't you had that baby" phone calls right at the very end. You better call me when you find out anything and when you need help with your kids.