Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nothing to report

I can't believe it. A 3!?! Are you kidding me? My Dr. wasn't in the office and so his assisstant did my check up. She expects any time between now and Tuesday/Wednesday. Ugh. I'm a planner, I like to control my situation. This "anytime waiting game" is not working for me. So yesterday I walked every store in town. Literally. We needed to get a new stroller/car seat. I finally found one but I about died last night. Today I'm feeling fine. Except for the swollen ankles and feet. We're thinking a four wheeler ride? Just kidding, I don't think I could do that. Although the KLCE Second Chance Prom is tonight and all of my family is going. Maybe I could boogie the baby out. That would be exciting. But I'm not sure the only pair of shoes I can fit my feet into would be too cute with a dress. So I guess I wait. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You poor thing! We'll be crossing our fingers for you! :)

Natalie said...

Oh, I hate bad - end of the pregnancy check-ups. I especially hate when the assistant checks you and you never see the doctor. I can usually talk my doctor into getting me going, but the dumb assistants have nothing to do with that so you know you just have to go home.:( You poor girl. I am thinking of you! and atleast you are packed and ready when it does happen.:)